Military Nursing Service BSc (Nursing) Course 2019 :
Applications are invited from FEMALE CANDIDATES (only) for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course commencing in 2019 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Candidates will be awarded admission in Colleges of Nursing based on the merit cum choice, subject to medical fitness and the vacancy in each College. The Selected candidates shall execute an Agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service. On successful completion of Nursing Training (4years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission. They shall have to refund the Bond money as per the Bond executed in the event of withdrawal from the Course, Termination of training or refusal to accept Commission in the MNS, if offered. During training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend as per existing Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
Subsequent to passing the final year University examination for B Sc (Nursing) Course, the candidates will be offered Commission in the Military Nursing Service subject to medical fitness. The date of declaration of result from respective Universities will be the date of Commission for the candidates. The date of Commission determines the date of seniority in service among all candidates who have joined the Course in the same year. The tentative month of declaration of result of the existing 06 Colleges by the Universities is as given in the table below:-
Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances.
Nationality – Citizen of India
Date of Birth – Between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification –
Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for Final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks before joining the Course.
Physical standards -
Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for Commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done. Minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5cm in case of candidates belonging to Western Himalayan region, Eastern Himalayan region and Scheduled Tribes). Details of medical standards can be seen in the Indian Army websites www.joinindianarmy.nic.in / www.indianarmy.gov.in
Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type Written Test of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in Jan 2019, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence. On the basis of merit of written Test, candidates will be called for interview during Apr 2019. Final selection will be based on Combined merit of Written Test & Interview, subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College.
Interview & Medical Examination:
Merit listed candidates of Written Test will appear for Interview & medical examination at selected centers. Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT in medical examination will be informed about their medical status by the President of the Selection Medical Board (SMB), including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD.
Written Test Centres :
Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Barrackpore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Coimbatore, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kirkee, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Namkum, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore) , Pune & Vishakhapattnam.
How to apply:
- Candidates may apply online and pay the application fee online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 12 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- The candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password. It is mandatory for the candidate to give one live contact mobile number for correspondence.
- Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs 150/- . On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
- (The last date for online submission of application & online payment of fee will be on 30 Nov 2018 by 1700hrs).
- The Admit Card for the Written Test can be generated online by the candidate by 3rd week of Dec 2018
- Receipt of DU Number is not the criteria for successful payment.
- For successful payment please check the bank account from which the transaction is done for deduction of the amount of the application fee.
- Always take the printout of the Payment receipt and read it carefully before completing the submission of online application form.
- For receiving the Admit Card, it is mandatory to have successful payment and to enter the Correct DU number.
- It is candidate’s responsibility to ensure successful payment of the application processing fee.
- Applications sent by post will not be accepted.
- The selection of the candidate for B Sc. (Nursing) will however be subject to producing of the original Mark sheet/Certificate of the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent before final selection and meeting all other eligibility criteria. The selected candidates, if found not in possession of documents /mark sheets as per eligibility criteria, at the institution to which they report, the admission is liable to be cancelled. In such cases no TA will be applicable.
- Duplicate submission of application will be summarily rejected without refund of the money.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to submit only one active E-mail ID and one mobile number for all future correspondence with us. Candidates must remember their E-mail ID & password for further correspondence.
- The aforesaid conditions are subject to modification, if deemed necessary.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates with regard to either the receipt of applications/ status of applications/ details or reasons of rejected applications. Admit Cards of eligible candidates called for Written Test will be uploaded in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in in the third week of Dec 2018. The result of the Test will be uploaded in the same website in the first week of Mar 2019.
- Reasons for rejection of Online application are incomplete application, submission of more than one application, non -payment of application processing fee.
The address for contact is as follows:-
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
Dte General of Medical Services (Army)-4B
Room No 34, ‘L’ Block
New Delhi – 01
Telephone No : 01123092294
(Telephonic enquiries will be attended from 1000h to 1700h only)
E mail id : [email protected]
External Link :-
Click here to Join our Telegram Channel for Update - Don't miss
|Chhattisgarh Jobs||All India Recruitment|
|Read in English||हिंदी में पढ़ें|
|Join Whats App||Join Telegram|
|All State Recruitment||अन्य सरकारी नौकरी|
नोट (Note) –
सभी उम्मीदवारों से अनुरोध है कि वे उपयुक्त पद के लिए पात्रता संबधी निर्देशों का अवलोकन भली-भांति कर लें एवं किसी भी विज्ञापन पर आवेदन करने से पहले अपने समझ से काम लेवें। कृपया सटिक एवं अधिक जानकारी के लिए विभागीय नोटिफिकेशन या विज्ञापन देखें। किसी भी स्थिति में विभागीय विज्ञापन में दिये गये निर्देश ही सही माने जावेंगे।
‘‘विस्तृत विज्ञापन डाउनलोड करने के लिए उपर दिये गये बाहरी लिंक (External Link) पर क्लिक करें अथवा विभागीय वेबसाइट पर जायें।’’
निवेदन (Request) -
आप सभी से निवेदन है कि इस Job Link को अपने अधिक से अधिक दोस्तों एवं वाट्स एप गुप तथा अन्य सोशल नेटवर्क जो भी आप प्रयोग करते हों में शेयर करें और एक अच्छा रोजगार पाने में उनकी मदद करें।