JEE Main 2020 Application Form will be available in the 2nd week of September 2019. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is the main conducting body for JEE Main Online Form. The Application Form will be available online on the official website of NTA. Hence, the applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill and submit the JEE Main Form. As per the changes made by NTA, this year, the Exam will be held twice a year- January and April 2020. Filling the application form is mandatory for all the candidates. The Mode of the JEE Main 2020 Application Form is online. The NTA will activate the link for the application form on their official website. Since, the application form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore the candidates must submit their online form before the closing date.
JEE Main 2020 Application Form - Expected Dates
This year, the NTA will be conducting the exam twice a year. The Dates will be available soon on the website. However, we have provided the tentative dates below. Check the dates for a better understanding.
|For January Session 2020|
|Release of the JEE Main 2020 Application Form||2nd Week of September 2019|
|Dates of the Examination||2nd Week of January 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||1st Week of February 2020|
|April 2020 Session|
|Application Form Release Date||2nd Week of February 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||2nd Week of May 2020|
Things to Keep In Mind Before Filling the JEE Main 2020 Application Form
We, being Human Beings, tend to forget alot of things. Therefore, while filling up the Application Form of JEE Main 2020, you need to keep a few things ready. This will help you to fill in the application form faster without any interruption.
- Firstly, you need to have a Good Internet Connection. Having a good internet connectivity will help to complete you application form hassle-free.
- Make sure that you have all the documents and certificates ready.
- Keep Your Scanned Photograph and Signature ready at the time of filling the JEE Main 2020 Application Form.
How to Fill the JEE Main Application Form 2020?
The step by step process to fill in the JEE Main 2020 Online Form is as follows-
Registration Of the Candidate
- Visit the Official Website of JEE Main - jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the “Apply Online” Link available on the Homepage
- The First Stage is your Registration Stage. In this stage, you need to enter the following details such as - Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Identification Details, Security Pin etc.
- Select a Password and submit for registration.
- After successful registration, now enter the other details such as the Educational Qualification, self-declaration, aadhaar card details, passport details etc.
Uploading the Documents and Make the Registration Fees
- After the registration, upload the scanned the photograph and signature.
- Candidates who belong, to the reserved category will have to upload the category certificate.
Final Submission of the JEE Main 2020 Application Form
- After uploading the document, make the payment of the application fees.
- Take the Printout of the Acknowledgement Form and keep it safe for future reference.
JEE Main Application Form Fees
Application Fees for Indian and Foreign Students
Mode - Offline Exam
Exam Center Opted – India
Rs 1000/- (Single Paper)
Rs 500/- (for single paper)
Rs 1800/- (Both Paper)
Rs 900/- (both paper)
Exam Center Opted - Foreign Candidates
Rs 2500/- (Single Paper)
Rs 1250/- (single paper)
Rs 3800/- (both paper)
Rs 1900/- (both paper)
Mode – Online Exam
|Exam Center Opted – India|
|Rs 500/- (for single paper)||Rs 250/- (for single paper)|
|Rs 1300/- (for both paper)||Rs 650/- (for both papers)|
|Exam Center Opted - Foreign Candidates|
|Rs 2500/- (single paper)||Rs 1250/- (single paper)|
|Rs 3800/-(both paper)||Rs 1900/- (both paper)|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can make the payment of the application form either online or offline. Online Modes of Payment are Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card/ PayTM/SBI Cashcard etc. Offline Mode of Payment is E-Challan, where the applicant has to visit the nearest Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/ Canara Bank etc.
Causes of JEE Main 2020 Application Form Rejection
Candidates must submit the application form carefully. There can be many chances of getting the application form rejected. Some of the major causes of Application Form Rejection is as follows-
- Candidates must provide correct e-mail id and phone number. Providing incorrect contact details can lead to rejection of the application form.
- Application Form without payment can cause rejection of the application form.
- Submit the Application Form before the last date. Application Form will not be accepted after the due date.
Thus, the JEE Main 2020 Application Form will be available online on the official website of JEE Main. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill in the online form. The Exam will take place online, in two session. Make sure that you submit the online form before the last date.
Click here to Join our Telegram Channel for Update - Don't miss