Be it a medical entrance, law test, GATE, civil service exam, aptitude test would be a compulsory part of any entrance examination. An aptitude exam tests the mental ability, speed, and accuracy of a candidate. The exam has a typical scoring pattern, and papers of all the students are verified based on common ground. It is necessary to score well in this section to get your dream career or get into a lucrative college.
How to ace an aptitude exam that comes your way?
The general portion of an aptitude exam
Any aptitude exam will compulsorily contain some or all of these sections. They are:
1. Quantitative aptitude: In this section, the speed and accuracy of the student are tested, where they must solve mathematical problems.
2. Logical reasoning: In this part, number series, statements and conclusion, puzzles, Venn diagrams, and data interpretation checks the critical thinking skill of the candidate.
3. Verbal ability: This section tests the English fluency of an exam taker. To ace this section, one must have a tight hold over the language, and avid readers would score better.
Things to remember while giving an online aptitude test
1. An online aptitude test is conducted through the internet.
2. The student sitting for any exam must carefully read the instructions displayed on the respective monitors.
3. Watch out for negative marking.
4. Keep a tab on your timer to avoid running late.
5. Time management is vital. According to the paper pattern, split the time for each question.
6. You can take mock online aptitude tests to boost your confidence and problem-solving skills.
Why IDreamCareer (IDC)?
IDC is an online career counselor, helping students realize their dreams. This online platform offers training, guidance, and support, starting from students of 9th standard till their college years. It also helps the students to ace the test conducted by both the government and the private sector. They conduct mock psychometric and aptitude tests across the schools and colleges to train the students and make them great problem-solvers and quick thinkers. The tests are analyzed by counselors who then identify the strengths and weaknesses of a student and help them rise.
Almost 10 lakh students have taken the online mock test to improve their skills. Every year, this platform offers career counseling to millions of students. Around 7000 schools and lakhs of students have benefitted from this program. Read the success stories to gain inspiration and trust.
Be it an online aptitude test or pen-paper test; it is mandatory to prepare to the fullest and crack the test with flying colors. With increasing competition, it has become compulsory to be part of the best to survive. Hence, proper and thorough preparation would help land in a dream career, college, or job.
नोट (Note) –
सभी उम्मीदवारों से अनुरोध है कि वे उपयुक्त पद के लिए पात्रता संबधी निर्देशों का अवलोकन भली-भांति कर लें एवं किसी भी विज्ञापन पर आवेदन करने से पहले अपने समझ से काम लेवें। कृपया सटिक एवं अधिक जानकारी के लिए विभागीय नोटिफिकेशन या विज्ञापन देखें। किसी भी स्थिति में विभागीय विज्ञापन में दिये गये निर्देश ही सही माने जावेंगे।
‘‘विस्तृत विज्ञापन डाउनलोड करने के लिए उपर दिये गये बाहरी लिंक (External Link) पर क्लिक करें अथवा विभागीय वेबसाइट पर जायें।’’
निवेदन (Request) -
आप सभी से निवेदन है कि इस Job Link को अपने अधिक से अधिक दोस्तों एवं वाट्स एप गुप तथा अन्य सोशल नेटवर्क जो भी आप प्रयोग करते हों में शेयर करें और एक अच्छा रोजगार पाने में उनकी मदद करें।
!!Visit Daily on Jobskind.com for Latest Update!!